Monday 13 February 2012

Hey dolls, so I'm one of the unfortunate ones, when it come to the dreaded dark circles. I have tried so many products to try conceal and i have also tried changing my diet and drinking more water but i think its hereditary. But i have recently purchased a concealing pallet which has given me much more confidence. The best thing is it was only around £3 with postage and packaging, amazing right? 


So you want to know where i ordered this from? Well good old eBay my darlings. I thought i would give it a try. So i typed in concealer pallet into eBay got the cheapest one and away i went. The only downside to this was that i had to wait 3 weeks for it arrive due to shipping from Hong Kong but that wasn't a problem as I've had my dark circles for 16 years I'm sure another 3 weeks wont hurt. 
I would definitely advise anyone to try this pallet but obviously not everyone will get along with it but for the price you cannot really grumble. 


I also find it multi function as the darker colours i use as a contour which i really love doing too so this is a win/win pallet for me! 
I have just ordered some re-charageable batteries so when these arrive i can use my digital camera (sorry guys i dont have anything fancy) so for now heres what it looks like...

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I would mind trying this :P Thanks for letting us know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pallet!
    http://fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah... dark circles are so annoying! the palette seems great *_*
    in btw lovely blog :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That palette really is a bargain! Really looking forward to seeing more of your posts in the fututre :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool palette!
    lovely post and blog!

    love,x
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete